|Company Contact Information|
|PO Box 4
Bloomington, IN 47402-0004
|Toll Free in the US 800-554-7463
Office / Mobile (+01) 812-391-2664
railroadbooks.biz return policy
1) New, unopened items may be returned for any reason at customer expense.
2) If an error is made in your order that results in the return of a new, unopened item, we will pay the insured shipping cost of the return.
Returned items must be received in the same new condition in which they were sent out. Since a book opened by the customer is no longer a new book, adjustments in the amount of the refund may be made for such items received in a condition other than that in which it was sent out. Exceptions to this policy are made for printing and/or binding errors not discovered until the book was opened.
Safe return is the responsibility of the shipping party, and sufficient packing and insurance are recommended to ensure safe return.
When a returned item is received, credit will be made to the customer's payment account. When payment is made in a fashion other than credit/debit card, reimbursement will be sent in the same form in which payment was received for the returned item.
* * * * *
railroadbooks.biz Privacy Statement
1. Acquisition of Information. No more information about consumers is acquired than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Employees and Privacy. Should I employ anyone, I will train any employees about the importance of privacy. I give access to information about consumers only to an employee who requires it to perform her/his job.
3. Security Measures. I make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. I will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, or if I have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
5. Privacy and Our Business Partners. I share no client information with business partners.
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring