2007 Locomotive Rosters and News
By James W. Kerr.
Pocket size paperback for trackside use, 3.5x5.5", 111 pages.
*all major railroad systems of North America
*including short term leased and 2007 new orders
*37,000 locomotives incuded
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
By the Ore Docks A Working People's History of Duluth (paper) by Richard Hudelson, Carl Ross
Atlantic Coast Line In Color by William G. McClure III
Akron, Canton & Youngstown and Akron & Barberton Belt In Color by Robert E. Lucas, AC&Y Historical Society
Burlington Route Passenger Trains Vol 3 by John F. Strauss Jr.