2007 Locomotive Rosters and News
By James W. Kerr.
Pocket size paperback for trackside use, 3.5x5.5", 111 pages.
*all major railroad systems of North America
*including short term leased and 2007 new orders
*37,000 locomotives incuded
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Overland Route Passenger Trains 1947-71 by John F. Strauss, Jr.
X Car Color Guide Vol 1: AACX-CRYX by James Kinkaid
100 PCC Trolley Cars Ran in Brooklyn by James C. Greller
Anthracite's Demise and the Post-Coal Economy of Northeastern Pennsylvania by Thomas Keil, Jacqueline M. Keil
Trackside in the Maritimes 1967-93 with Bill Linley by Bill Linley