New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Chessie System In Color by Bob Withers
Golden Age of Railroads in New York's Capital District, The by Timothy Starr
Trackside in the Maritimes 1967-93 with Bill Linley by Bill Linley
Morristown & Erie Vol 1, the Early Years: 1895-1952 by Rudy Garbely
Chicago Burlington & Quincy Facilities In Color Vol 2: Hannibal Div. by P.K. Hannah, Dr. Art Peterson