New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Santa Fe Steam Vol 14: Evolution of the Santa Fe 4-8-4 by Jeff Ainsworth
Key System Articulated Cars by Stephen M Hayes
Steam and Diesel Era in Wheeling WVa, The by Nicholas Fry, Gregory Smith, Elizabeth D
Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Vols 31-32 by Patrick C. Wider