New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
S P Trainline Issue 118 Winter 2014 by official publication of the SP Historica
SP Historic Diesels Vol 19: Post-1978 GE and MK by Joe Strapac
Brix Maritime Story The: A Century of Towboating and Barging by Peter J. Brix with foreword by Tom Marti
Red Arrow Lines In Color by Douglas E. Peters