New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
New River Train in Color by Bob Withers
Steel Mill Railroads in Color Vol 7 by Stephen M. Timko
Burlington Route Passenger Trains Vol 3: The Passenger Train Problen Impacts the "Q" by John F. Strauss Jr
White Pass & Yukon In Color by Kevin J. Holland
Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Facilities In Color Vol 3 by Art Peterson, P. Kent Hannah