New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
PRR Keystone Vol 48 No. 1 Spring 2015 by PRR Technical Historical Society
Virginian Railway Memories by Aubrey C. Wiley
Southern Pacific Official Cars: Business, Private, Instruction, Hospital, Company Service by Donald M. Munger, Jeffrey Alan Cauthen
Southern Railway Power In Color Vol 1: Covered Wagons and Switchers by Kurt Reisweber
X Car Color Guide Vol 2: CSCX-GPUX by James Kinkaid