New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Erie Western in Color by John Eagan
Pennsylvania Railroad Eastern Region Trackside with Frank C. Kozempel by Robert Yanosey
Wisconsin Central in Color by Dean Freimund
L&N's Memphis Line: Bowling Green to Memphis by Dennis R Mize