New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Conrail Central Region In Color Vol 2: 1981-86 by Stephen M. Timko
X Car Color Guide Vol 1: AACX-CRYX by James Kinkaid
PRR Keystone Vol 48 No. 1 Spring 2015 by PRR Technical Historical Society
Southern Pacific Through Passenger Service In Color by Greg Stout
Florida East Coast Railway In Color by Bill McBride