New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Chessie System In Color by Bob Withers
2016 All-Pennsy Calendar 50th Anniversary edition by Produced by Audio-Visual Designs
West Florida Rails In Color Vol 3: Bone Valley Phosphate Operations 1971-87 by Jerry Pinkepank
Hollywood's Railroads Vol One: Virginia & Truckee by Larry Jensen
Twelve Twenty-Five: The Life and Times of a Steam Locomotive by Kevin P. Keefe