New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Atlanta Birmingham & Coast Railway by Larry Goolsby
Central Illinois Rails Color Pictorial Vol 2: 1950s-70s by J. David Ingles, Richard Wallin
Alexander Gardner: The Western Photographs, 1867 - 1868 by Jane L. Aspinwall
Boston & Maine in Color Vol 3: B&M in the Guilford Years by Tim Stockwell
Trackside in search of Pennsy Towers and Trains with Paul Geiger by Robert J. Yanosey