New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Riding the Bell: Lehigh Valley Transit's Liberty Bell Route by Ron Ruddell
Southern Pacific Oregon In Color by Ed Austin
You Can't Beat the Train: An Overview of Highway-rail Grade Crossing Safety in North Ameri by Robert W McKnight, Nicholas Fry Editor
CSX Clinchfield Route in the 21st Century, The by Jerry Taylor and Ray Poteat