New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Missouri-Kansas-Texas Lines In Color Vol. 3: The Green Era by Daryl McGee
Red Arrow Lines In Color by Douglas E. Peters
Twilight and Dawn on the East Broad Top Railroad by Frank Kyper
Tug Fork: Norfolk & Western Branch Line by Alex Schust, Mason Cooper
Rock Island Power In Color Vol 1: 1-563 by Robert J Yanosey