New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Chicago: America's Railroad Capital Illustrated History, 1836 to Today by Brian Solomon, John Gruber, Chris Guss,
Introduction to North American Railway Signaling by Bisset Rowbotham Thurston Burkhardt Powe
Southern Pacific's Western Division by John R. Signor
Pacific Fruit Express Second Edition by Anthony W. Thompson, Robert J. Church, B
Key System Streetcars by Vernon J. Sappers