New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Santa Fe Locomotive Facilities Vol 2 West End Western Lines by Robert D. Walz, Stephen Priest
Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy 4000 through 4024: Prototype Locomotive Photos Vol 38 by UPHS, James Ehernberger collection
Steel Mill Railroads In Color Vol 5 by Stephen M. Timko
Bethlehem Steel: Builder and Arsenal of America by Kenneth Warren
Bridge Worth Saving, A: A Community Guide to Historic Bridge Preservation by Michael E. Mort