New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
S P Trainline Issue 116 Summer 2013 by official publication of the SP Historica
Southern Pacific Trackside in Northern California 1974-96 by Ed Mackinson
Union Pacific's Topeka Rails by Robert Olmsted
Over the Alleghenies: Early Canals and Railroads of Pennsylvania by Robert J. Kapsch
Chicago & Alton Railroad, The: The Only Way by Gene V Glendenning