New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Locomotives Modern Diesel and Electric Reference 2nd Edition by Greg McDonnell Author, Jerry PinkepankFw
Conrail Under Pennsy Wires Vol 2 by Bob Davis
Soo Line in Minnesota, The by John C. Luecke, Paul R. Spyhalski
All Aboard! A History of Florida's Railroads by Stephanie Murphy-Lupo
Pavonia Yard & Shops: Southern New Jersey's Main Freight Yard 1883-2013 by Christopher J Young Jr, William J Coxey