New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Art of the Locomotive, The by Ken Boyd
Union Pacific Big Boys In Action by James J. Reisdorff, Michael M. Bartels
Railway Beat, The: A Century of Canadian Pacific Police Service by David Laurence Jones
Ten Turtles to Tucumcari: A Personal History of the Railway Express Agency by Klink Garrett, Toby Smith