New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Summit Hill The Balloon Route over The Detroit, Toledo and Ironton Railroad by Scott D. Trostel
Trackside around Norfolk with Kurt Reisweber by Kurt Reisweber
C&O GP7/GP9 Diesel Locomotives by Thomas Dixon Jr
Penn Central Power in Color Vol 3 by Robert Yanosey
Esquimalt & Nanaimo Railway, The: The Dunsmuir Years 1884 - 1905 by Donald F. MacLachlan