New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Southern Pacific's Sacramento Shops: Incubator of Innovation (Revised Edition 2014) by Robert A. Pecotich
Chesapeake & Ohio E7 and E8 Diesel Passenger Locomotives 1946-71 by Thomas W Dixon Jr
Pacific Electric Vol 1: LA to the Inland Empire by Jeff Ainsworth
Southern Pacific Freight Cars Vol. 4 Box Cars (Revised Edition 2014) by Anthony W. Thompson
Erie Lackawanna Power In Color Vol 2: 3301-8454 by Stephen M. Timko