New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Susquehanna Trackside 1954-1968 with Albert T. Holtz and Walter E. Zullig, Jr. by Albert T. Holtz, Walter E. Zullig, Jr.
Great Northern Through Passenger Service In Color by Geoffrey H. Doughty
Railroad Dictionary of Car & Locomotive Terms: New 3rd Edition by Simmons Boardman
SP Steam Vol 40: Southern Pacific's California Coast Line by Jeff Ainsworth