New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Tank Cars from American Car & Foundry, 1865-1955 by Edward S. Kaminski
Magor Car Corporation, The by Edward S. Kaminski
Rio Grande L Class 2-8-8-2 Pictorial Vol. 1: L-95 #3400 to L-132 #3619 by Jeff Ainsworth
Columbus Avenue Miracle, The by Scott D Trostel
Great Northern Through Passenger Service In Color by Geoffrey H. Doughty