New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Lehigh Valley Railroad: a Selected Look at Locations & Facilities N Y Harbor Region by Benjamin Bernhart
Hulett Unloader DVD revised by Hirsimaki
Atlantic Coast Line In Color by William G. McClure III
B&O Railroad Museum Cabooses by Dwight Jones
Sacramento Northern by Harre W. Demoro