New York City Electrified Railroads In Color
Volume 2: Lines into Pennsylvania Station
By Alfred E. Fazio Jr.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"The story of the PRR, LIRR, NH and their successors that used Penn Station from an electric traction point of view."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Southern Pacific Through Passenger Service In Color by Greg Stout
Anthracite's Demise and the Post-Coal Economy of Northeastern Pennsylvania by Thomas Keil, Jacqueline M. Keil
New York Subway Cars From R-1 To R-160 by James C. Greller
100 PCC Trolley Cars Ran in Brooklyn by James C. Greller