Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Amtrak Power In Color Vol 2: Diesels 500 and upward by Stephen M. Timko
Bethlehem Steel: Builder and Arsenal of America by Kenneth Warren
Sunset Limited, The: Southern Pacific's Premier Train with a Southern Accent by Michael Jarel, Dennis Ryan, John R. Sign
SP Steam Vol 38: SP El Paso Route Pictorial by Jeff Ainsworth
Southern Pacific Trackside in Northern California 1974-96 by Ed Mackinson