Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Building Scenery with Paul Scoles by Paul Scoles
Southern Pacific Freight Cars Vol. 4 Box Cars (Revised Edition 2014) by Anthony W. Thompson
Rio Grande L Class Mallet & Articulated Pictorial Vol. 4 by Jeff Ainsworth
S P Trainline Issue 121 Fall 2014 by Southern Pacific Historical Technical So