Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Rio Grande L Class Mallet & Articulated Pictorial Vol. 4 by Jeff Ainsworth
C&O/B&O Cabooses: Display and Private Owner Cars Vol 2 by Dwight Jones
PRR Keystone Vol 47 No 2 Summer 2014 by Official publication of the Pennsylvania
Jersey Central Lines In Color Vol 4: Pennsylvania by Mike Bednar
Pacific Coast Company, The: Ships and Narrow Gauge Rails by Gerald M Best