Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Riding the Bell: Lehigh Valley Transit's Liberty Bell Route by Ron Ruddell
Southern Pacific Power in Color Vol 1 by Ed Mackinson
Chicago & North Western Power in Color Vol 4 by Stephen M. Timko
Steam and Diesel Era in Wheeling WVa, The by Nicholas Fry, Gregory Smith, Elizabeth D
Significant Images of Railroading by Scott Lothes, editor