Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Appalachian Coal Mines and Railroads In Color Vol 2: Virginia by Stephen M. Timko
Union Pacific Big Boys In Action by James J. Reisdorff, Michael M. Bartels
Akron, Canton & Youngstown and Akron & Barberton Belt In Color by Robert E. Lucas, AC&Y Historical Society
72-82: Western Pacific's Final Decade by Ted Benson, Dick Dorn, Dale Sanders, Dav
Pittsburgh Trolleys In Color Vol 2: West End and South Side by Edward A. Ridolph