Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Bethlehem Steel: Builder and Arsenal of America by Kenneth Warren
Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Vol 26 by Ed Hawkins, Pat Wider
Southern Pacific Facilities In Color Vol 1 by Timothy Morris
Empire: Tuolumne County, Standard Lumber Co and its Railroads 1850-1920 by Mark Steven Francis
Logging Locomotives of the West by Gerald A. Zogaric