Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Pittsburg & Shawmut In Color by Kurt Reisweber & Brad Esposito
Encyclopedia of B&O Cabooses Vol 2: Cars Built 1952-66 by Dwight Jones
Reading Railroad Action at the Outer Station, 1952-1954 by Benjamin Bernhart, Charles Yrigoyen Jr,
Southern Pacific's Heavy Pacific Locomotives by Terry Johnson