Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Piggyback Color Guide Vol 1: A to H by James Kinkaid
Ohio Canal Era A Case Study of Government and the Economy, 1820 - 1861 by Harry N. Scheiber
Great Northern Through Passenger Service In Color by Geoffrey H. Doughty
2014 All-Pennsy Calendar by Produced by Audio-Visual Designs
Amtrak Power In Color Vol 2: Diesels 500 and upward by Stephen M. Timko