Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
GE and EMD Locomotives: The Illustrated History by Brian Solomon
GP35 Operating Manual, 3rd edition by Electro-Motive Division of GM, Simmons-B
Southern Pacific's Salt Lake Division by John R. Signor
Pacific Fruit Express Second Edition by Anthony W. Thompson, Robert J. Church, B
Chicago: America's Railroad Capital Illustrated History, 1836 to Today by Brian Solomon, John Gruber, Chris Guss,