Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Illinois Central Through Passenger Service in Color by Greg Stout
Erie Lackawanna in Color Vol 9: Working the Extra List by Art Erdman
Power Clash: PRR vs B&O Motive Power and Passenger Traffic Competition 1827-1962 by David Messer, Frank Wrabel
Santa Fe Steam Vol 14: Evolution of the Santa Fe 4-8-4 by Jeff Ainsworth
Lake Superior & Ishpeming Railroad In Color Vol 2 by David C. Schauer