Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Chesapeake & Ohio E7 and E8 Diesel Passenger Locomotives 1946-71 by Thomas W Dixon Jr
Twilight and Dawn on the East Broad Top Railroad by Frank Kyper
Lehigh Valley Railroad: a Selected Look at Locations & Facilities N Y Harbor Region by Benjamin Bernhart
Union Pacific Big Boys In Action by James J. Reisdorff, Michael M. Bartels
Pittsburg & Shawmut In Color by Kurt Reisweber & Brad Esposito