Trackside on the Union Pacific
1960-1975 with Emery Gulash
By Timothy Morris.
Cloth with dust jacket, 128 glossy pages, 8.5x11.5, color photos throughout. 2012.
"Master photographer Emery Gulash visited the Overland Route many times during the 15 years following the demise of steam while the UP was searching for the 'perfect diesel' combination to handle its fast-moving freight."
- Industrial Archeology
- National Model Railroad Association
- Association of Railway Museums
- Great Midwest Train Show
- Greenberg's Train & Toy Show
- Indiana Live Steamers
- National Railway Historical Society
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Great Scale Mode Train Show
- Rairoadiana Collectors Association
- Crossroads of America Railroadiana Train Show
- Railroadiana Online
- Railroading Webring
Southern Pacific's Coast Line by John R. Signor
Conrail Under Pennsy Wires In Color by Robert J. Yanosey
Art of the Locomotive, The by Ken Boyd
By the Ore Docks: A Working People's History of Duluth (cloth) by Richard Hudelson, Carl Ross
Esquimalt & Nanaimo Railway, The: The Dunsmuir Years 1884 - 1905 by Donald F. MacLachlan